Friday, January 9, 2015

W is for...what?

What's up, dogs? 

As you know, my middle initial is W.  Recently, someone asked me what it stood for.  Now, you have to understand...my middle name is a deep, dark secret.  Even Patch, who's been my buddy since obedience school, doesn't know what it is.  

I have never told anyone before, and I don't plan to tell anyone.  Ever.


"Awww...come on," said Patch.  "Look, I know.  We'll tell you our middle names first.  Okay, Spunky?"


"Okay, sure," Spunky said.  "My middle name is Bones."  


"And my middle name is Benjamin," Patch added. 




"Come on, you're next," Patch wheedled.

Nope.  I am not telling anyone.  They are going to have to guess.


"Hmmm...maybe it's William?" Patch asked.  "Like Prince William?"





"No," I said.

"How about Woody?" Spunky said.


"That's not it," I replied.

"It could be Winston," Patch guessed.


"Nope," I said.
 
"Or maybe Wolfgang?" Spunky suggested.


"Wrong again," I said.

When I left the room many minutes later, we had learned a lot about many famous people with "W" names, but they still hadn't guessed correctly. I feel  more confident now.  My name is somewhat unique, so I doubt anybody will ever be able to guess it.  

My secret is safe.  Whew...what a relief! I'll sleep much better tonight.



What's your middle name? 



6 comments:

  1. No middle name for me, I don't even have a proper name :(

    Any more hints on your middle name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I thought your first name was Little and your last name was Fox :)

      Delete
  2. That's a good point. By the way I reread your blog and saw the hint you left in regard to your middle name. I think I figured it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait....whaaaaaaaaaaat?!? What hint??? I didn't leave a hint!!! or at least I didn't mean to...

      (*re-inspects the photos*)

      ....Oooooooh NOOOOO! My human really messed up this time. Wait until I get my paws on her...

      Delete
  3. Ah yes... human assistants are beary hard to find. I think your secret is out - at least with us blogger stuffy pals. Maybe Spunky and Patch don't read your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh. So hard to find good help these days. I'm so embarrassed...

      Delete