Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Let's rap!

Yo yo yo...whuzzup dogs? This is DJ Droop Dogg coming to you live from your favorite station, WDOG.  We got some "sweet beatz" and some "yummy treatz" coming your way today. 


In fact...you may not know this, but I've been practicing a rap.  Wanna hear?

Ahem...here goes...  


  
My name is Droop and I'm here to say 
I love my bacon in a major way


....


....



....



....



Errrrr...



...Oh dear.  That's all I can think of for now.


I am appealing to you all to help me with the next two lines of my rap.  Can you suggest something and put it in the comments below?  Please keep it family-friendly.  Thanks! 



6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm I will have to think about this....hmmmm spunky rhymes with funky maybe you can work that into your rap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent suggestion! I am going to think hard about this too.

      Delete
  2. My name is Droop and I'm here to say
    I love my bacon in a major way
    I see that bacon
    And I start a shakin'
    It's so utterly cool,
    That I just drool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! You go Sandy! I'm really feeling it now...

      Delete
    2. Aww shucks... I think you need a few more lines though... I'm sure Jerry could come up with a few

      Delete
    3. If there is food involved I am sure Jerry would be interested.

      Delete