Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas morning

What's up dogs?  Today is a very special day, because...IT'S CHRISTMAS!  I couldn't sleep a wink last night...I was too excited.


Apparently Patch and Spunky were also excited, because early this morning we all ran downstairs together to check our Christmas stockings.  

Oh boy!   There's something inside...


Wow!  Just what I wanted!  How did you know?...


Patch and Spunky got some yummy treats too.

  

 

Patch and I also got some new toys to play with.  That's good, because the old ones are pretty chewed up.




And Spunky got a train set!  Cool!

"I will call it...The Spunky Express!" he announced.


 All aboard!




What a fantastic Christmas morning.  The gifts were nice, but the best part was being with my friends and my pet human for the holidays.  

Well, you'll have to excuse me now...Patch has invited Spunky and me to play a game with his new ball.  He's always been nice about sharing. 

Merry Christmas and see you next time!


 



4 comments:

  1. What thoughtful gifts! I never thought of calling Mama my "pet human"... hmmm... I should try it out!

    ReplyDelete