Saturday, January 12, 2019

Viva Mexico!

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Last time I posted, I was on a cruise ship somewhere in the middle of the ocean, with no clue as to my destination.  

But what's this?  I think we're coming into port.  Land ho!  

This is Cozumel, Mexico!  



The weather's great today!  Look at this gorgeous beach...you can see our cruise ship, the Carnival Valor, in the background.  

When we got back to our cabin on the ship, there was a surprise waiting for us.  Not only had our cabin attendant made a towel animal friend...but we found an actual stuffie friend there, too!  
Yes, it's our pal Ajdin.  Apparently my human neglected to tell me we were meeting him for this trip.  It's not the first time my secretary has forgotten this very important detail, either.  (Grumble, grumble.)

But anyway...glad to see you, Ajdin!  Onward with our trip...

7 comments:

  1. I went on a cruise years ago and the housekeeper made a towel animal for me too. Beary cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you are vacationing in Mexico are you going to go local and trade in your hat for a sombrero?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I've been meaning to ask my human to make me another style of hat. Maybe this is a good time to try...

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful trip! Did you know Adjin was going to be on the trip??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently my human knew, but *ahem* FAILED to notify me.

      Delete
    2. Humans are *ahem* a bit forgetful some... lots... most of the time! Especially when it comes to us stuffies...

      Delete