Saturday, January 5, 2019

Just cruisin'...

Hey...uh...what's up, dogs?  I'm a little disoriented today...my human recently bundled me into a backpack without explaining anything, and the next thing I knew, I was adrift in the middle of the ocean!  Observe...


Apparently this is the deck of a cruise ship.  Well, okay, good...at least we've located the life preserver.  Hopefully we won't need it, but it never hurts to be prepared.


(Speaking of prepared...Hey, secretary!  Why didn't you tell me we were traveling?  I didn't pack!  Expect a pay cut when we get back!

...What's that?  You packed me a bag?  Oh.  Whew.  Never mind the pay cut.)

This ship is decorated for Christmas.  There's a tree and lights and gingerbread houses.  And there's music playing all the time.  Very festive.


Aha...this must be the name of the ship.  So we're on the Carnival Valor, eh?  That's one mystery solved.  But I still don't know our destination.  Any guesses, folks?...



4 comments:

  1. Oooh... round the trip would be good but it looks like the Carnival Valor hits Progreso and Cozumel... Mexican vacay coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep... case solved... on to the next one... When will I get to go on a vacay trip??

      Delete