Saturday, January 19, 2019

Towel animals...and Chicken Pizza?...

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Still reporting on my Mexican cruise.  On one of our days at sea, my human and I happened upon what can only be described as a Towel Animal Convention.  Just look at all the towel animals lounging by the pool!




A couple of them found their way into our cabin and hung out with Ajdin and me.  We struck up a conversation.

So hey, Mr. Frog...I know we already saw Cozumel, but what else should I expect from this Mexican cruise?

"Ribbit.  Well, our last port of call will give you an opportunity to check out some Chicken Pizza.  Or so I've heard.  Ribbit."

Chicken Pizza?  All right!!  That sounds delicious.  I'm looking forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. Chicken pizza? Photos please.
    Does your frog friend know Kermit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Looks like you had some fun with those towel animals. Did you lounge on the loungers and get served margaritas too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool towel animals...now, about that pizza....

    ReplyDelete