Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Best. Field trip. EVER.

Hey, what's up, dogs?

Oh my gosh.  My human just took me on the most amazing field trip!  You thought Europe was amazing?  Well, check THIS out!...

Yes, you read that right...it's a BEEF JERKY outlet store.  All kinds of meat, dried and salted and spiced and smoked. Bacon jerky?  Yes please!

Mix and match beef sticks, huh?  Okay, I'll take one of these...and one of those...

These barrels are for sampling the different types of jerky they have on sale.  I think I'll hang out here for a while.


And for my fish-loving friends, they also sell smoked salmon!

Oops.  Should have put a "drool alert" at the top of this post.  Oh well... 

See you next time!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Are those drool marks I see over everything in the store? Good thing you're not a boxer or a St. Bernard... they woulda needed to bring out the mop bucket for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. I can generate a lot of drool when there's meat around...

      Delete
    2. Your right, Poland and your Europe trip was nice, but a beef jerky outlet is certainly a trip designed for you.

      Too bad there wasn't a bacon outlet next door to visit.

      Delete