Friday, February 16, 2018

At last...the YEAR of the DOG!

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Just a quick post to wish you all a very Happy Chinese New Year.  This year is an especially important Chinese New Year, because it's the Year of the DOG

It's about darn time! My human tells me that a Dog Year only comes around every twelve years.  

According to the Internet, people born during the Year of the Dog are honest, friendly, faithful, loyal, and smart.  Yeah...that sounds very dog-like to me.

So...ahem.  Since this is the Year of the Dog, I should be getting extra special treatment for a whole year, right?  Like more bacon-flavored treats, and more tummy rubs?  I'll have to remind my human about this.  I think I have a good case.

Hope you have a great day! 
 

7 comments:

  1. Our was waiting in Minneapolis when we got here, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sequoia is very excited about the year of the dog. Thanks for the red envelope in the mail a few days ago. I am a little behind on the blog but there is a post about it in March!!!!

    Did your red envelope have cash in it? Maybe a gift card to Petsmart for treats? Perhaps a gift card to the butcher for some artisan bacon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you beary much! I am wondering why there isn't Year of the Bear though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Droopy! I didn't know that every year is Year of the Bear... I have to go and prod my human...

    ReplyDelete