Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Taking inventory

Hey, what's up dogs?  If you remember, last week my human took me to the craft store to get...something.  And...well, I left you wondering what we brought home.  

I apologize for the cliffhanger.  Today we'll go through the haul together and end the suspense.  Are you ready? 

Okay, here we go...



Hmmm.  Looks like some yarn in many different bright colors.  Perhaps my human is planning another crochet project.  

Uh-oh.  When she crochets, I'm usually the victim of her schemes



Here are some "foxy" notecards and a stamp to match.  This would make a very nice present.  If only I knew whom to send it to...



Well, I guess that's all for...wait a minute.  There's something else in the bottom of the bag. 

What's this???....


Are those what I think they--

Hey, wait!  Bring that back!  I'm not done looking at it yet!  


 

...Huh.  My human seems flustered.  I wonder why?

Till next time!






3 comments:

  1. Ooh, you did get a good haul at the craft store. I like those fox cards....beary fashionable. Is it someone's birthday at your house? If it's a party for Spunky be sure not to make it a small party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a little Caesars pizza near you?

    This pizza was made for you.

    http://www.littlecaesars.com/OurMenu/Pizza/BaconWrappedCrustPizzaMobile.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...oh WOW!! That's my pizza, all right. I am going to call them up right now.

    ReplyDelete