Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A shock for Spunky

Hey, what's up dogs?  

Sorry for the delay in updates.  I usually try not to let more than a week go by between posts, but this week was different.  Patch and I have been supporting Spunky, who is having a bit of a nervous breakdown.  

Just a little one, mind you.

Spunky:  "Enough with the small jokes already!"

Oh dear.  He's even more sensitive than usual today.




Patch, please keep an eye on him while I bring our readers up to speed on what happened.

Well, it started out innocently enough with a knock at the door. 


When Spunky answered it, he found himself looking at three very...familiar faces.



"SURPRISE!" they chorused.

"W-w-who are you?"  Spunky sputtered.

(to be continued...)

11 comments:

  1. A little mystery to solve (sorry Spunky).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that maybe Spunky should get a special meal out at a nice restaurant to help with his nervous breakdown...be super nice Droopy and don't let him order off of the kids menu

      Delete
    2. Oooh...that is a good idea Little Fox! Yes, Patch and I need to treat him gently for a while.

      Delete
  2. Uh-oh... Are those the scary relatives from Alabama?? That might be a teensy bit of a problem... (sorry Spunk!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What intrigues me is that one dog is holding an electrical cord....I am very intrigued

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully all will be revealed soon...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am beginning to feel bad for Spunky. Dynamite comes in small packages y'know? I am small compared to Uncle Tibbs but size does not matter for a stuffie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Ajdin. It's the size of your heart that counts.

      Delete