Sunday, February 9, 2020

Luggage tag

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Do you remember this photo of my suitcase when I left for Iceland, and how I mentioned that the luggage tag resembled yours truly?...
Well, this is what the suitcase looks like now.  Notice anything?
That's right...the tag is gone.  GONE!  I'm so bummed.  (Whimper...)


I have no idea what happened to it.  All I know is that it was missing when my human picked the bag up off the baggage claim carousel.  Perhaps it fell off?  Or perhaps someone was enchanted by its (my) cuteness and decided to take it?  I don't like to think about the second possibility, but you never know.  Sigh...

Fortunately, my friend Ajdin is looking out for me.  I got this in the mail some time ago:

It says:  "Hi Droopy--I heard you lost your luggage tag on the trip to Iceland  :(  Here is a new one for your future trips!"

And here's what came along with the note!




Wow, that is great!  It looks great on the suitcase.  Thank you, Ajdin...I'll definitely treasure this.  Now I'm all set for my next trip.

Hope everybody has a great week!  See you next time...


4 comments:

  1. That is a really nice tag! I can't tell you how many fancy tags we've lost by traveling on airplanes... such nice ones when we start a trip and... poof... gone! There might be a black market of cool luggage tags out there. Perhaps a case for Sherlock Sandy and/or The Bark Knight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black market luggage tags...hmmm. Sounds like some back alley deals to be made!

      Delete