Saturday, January 4, 2020

More on Iceland....

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Finally getting back around to my posts about Iceland.  This country has many areas of natural beauty.  My human and I saw multiple waterfalls...

 ...River and canyon vistas...
 ...colorful foliage...
...a rugged, frozen glacier....

 ...a bear...

Wait, what?...  

You're kidding me.  It seems we've run into Ajdin again.  That bear sure gets around.

One of the last stops on our tour was Blacksand Beach in Reynisfara in Vik, Iceland.  Anyone who's a fan of the popular TV series Game of Bones may recognize--

(Eh?  What's that?

Oh.  Ahem.  Excuse me, but my human says the title of the show is actually Game of Thrones.  Huh.  That makes much less sense to me.  I know tons of games you can play with bones.  Thrones, not so much.  But anyway...)






After a very long day, Ajdin and I met up back at our hotel to compare notes and photos.  It was a great trip to Iceland, don't you think?
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's celebration!  Here's to 2020...what adventures will I have this year, I wonder?...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh... nice columnar basalt! This household has never seen an episode of Game of Thrones... possibly the only one in the civilized world? You and Ajdin must have the same event coordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My human was not a GOT watcher either, but it was a nice bit of trivia for the trip :)

    ReplyDelete