Tuesday, November 21, 2017

On to Cracow!

Hey, what's up, dogs?  I'm back to tell you more about my trip to Europe.  After taking in the sights of Warsaw, we headed over to CRACOW, POLAND.  Here are some of the photos from that town.

One of the main attractions in Cracow is this famous factory.  You may have heard of the movie Schindler's List?  Well, this is the actual factory built by Oskar Schindler.   

You can see the photographs on the windows, which represent the Jewish workers on "Schindler's List." 

I also ran into another member of my species in the Jewish quarter of Cracow.  

Unfortunately, my tour group was on a schedule, so we didn't get to talk.  Still a lot of ground to cover.  Onward!....
 

4 comments:

  1. You are one busy dog! I'm going to have ready up on Schindler and his list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Krakow. My favorite Polish town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great trip, and so moving. We've seen the movie several times; it's important never to forget that history. On a different note, what yummy things did you get to eat?

    ReplyDelete