Monday, November 13, 2017

Angus' costume contest prize

Hey, what's up, dogs?  My human handed me a piece of mail a few days ago... 
 So, being a logical dog, I opened it.

Oh hey, this is Jerry and Ben's prize package for Grandpa Angus' Halloween costume entry!  Hey Grandpa!  

"What is it, laddie?" Grandpa asked. 

You've got mail!  

Look, here's a postcard of Minnesota...organized by regional "hot dishes."  Wow.  I never knew Minnesota was casserole country.


There's also a Starbucks gift card. 

"Eh, how thoughtful!" Grandpa said.  "Now I can get a caffeinated treat.  Care to share, laddie?"

Er...thanks, Grandpa, but I'd better pass.  Caffeine doesn't really agree with me.

Thanks again, Jerry and Ben, for hosting the contest!  See you next time...


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Angus. Perhaps you could have a decaf treat Droopy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!! Although you're probably wise to stay away from the caffeine... you got kinda crazy last time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. I received an envelope also, but my secretary hasn't opened it yet, which is why I recently fired her.

    ReplyDelete