Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Sidekick at last!

Greetings, citizens.  It is I, the BARK KNIGHT...and I have terrific news!  

Your streets have just become even safer, because I have found a suitable sidekick. 


Introducing my new partner, THE SMALL WONDER!

"HEY!"  Spunky sputtered.  "That's NOT the name we agreed on earlier!"

Heh heh heh...I know.  Come on, show us the rest of the costume.  Strike a heroic pose and give us your signature catchphrase.

"(Sigh.)  Fine...Holy Bacon Bits, Bark Knight!"



Nicely done, Small Wonder.  You're doing well. 

"I just hope we don't get slapped with any copyright infringements," Spunky muttered.  



And so our Caped Canines race off to protect the city and usher in a new era of peace and order for its citizens.  But how long will it last?  And is Spunky really stuck with the name "Small Wonder"?  The answers to these and many more questions will be revealed in the next episode of THE BARK KNIGHT. See you next time...same BARK-time, same BARK-channel!




6 comments:

  1. Well I have to admit that I feel a "little " bit safer with Spunky as your sidekick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great costume! I was worried he wouldn't be able to find one in his size, but I see that it is custom made. Do you need a butler?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have one. Batman had Alfred Pennyworth...we have Angus Puppyworth.

      Delete
  3. Excellent news! Umm... what name did you guys agree on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! We think Small Wonder will make a great sidekick!

    ReplyDelete