Tuesday, June 21, 2016

In search of a sidekick

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Er...I mean...ahem. 

I AM THE BARK KNIGHT! 

 Yes, it is I...the Masked Mutt...the Canine Crusader...crimefighter extraordinaire, friend to law-abiding citizens, and scourge of common criminals.

You know what?  I've realized that this town is too big for just one hero to patrol at any given time.  What I need is a sidekick.  Unfortunately, I have no idea how to recruit a sidekick.  How does one go about this kind of thing?   

Maybe I should search online...


...or place an ad in the paper?...
 
I guess we'll see what kind of responses I get.  Anybody have any other recruiting ideas?...

See you next time!
 


22 comments:

  1. is 401k match offered?
    medical? dental? vision?
    salmon or honey benefits?
    how many holidays and days off?
    telecommute options?
    gym on-site? or gym membership discount?
    free snacks and coffee at office?
    employee stock options?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....*blink blink*

      ...Thank you for your interest! Don't call us, we'll call you!

      Delete
    2. Don't forget:
      *Company car
      * Ping Pong Table in snack area
      * Employee discount at company store
      * Time off for volunteering
      * House cleaning discounts?

      Delete
    3. Droopy give Craigslist a try.

      Delete
    4. I see you and Ajdin are thinking along the same lines, LF. Good tip about Craiglist, I'll check it out.

      Delete
  2. can you bring your pet to work?
    free lunch fridays? free lunch everyday?
    company outings?
    in-office masseuse?
    choice of laptop workstation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ajdin those are great options as well. If you get those options at your office I want to work there.

      Delete
  3. Maybe an honorary sidekick, with a new one every few months?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, that's an interesting idea. We could start a Sidekick-of-the-Month Club.

      Delete
  4. Nap station???
    Have you tried Kijiji?? How about some Superhero online forums or bulletin boards?
    I'm sure you'll find someone who wants the job just because they want to help the world... not because of the perks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nap station...actually, that's a perk I totally agree with!

      Delete
  5. Jerry has a nickname in case he is the sidekick of the month: Honeybear

    Ben seems to think that is not beary superheroish for a name...

    ReplyDelete