Monday, November 16, 2015

What breed of dog am I?...

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Today we happened to be browsing the Internet and came across a picture that looked remarkably like Patch:  

The caption read: "English Springer Spaniel."  

Patch!  You're English?  

"Err...I guess so," Patch said.

How do you feel about crumpets and tea?

Patch looked confused.  "What's that?"


A type of snack.

"Oh.  Then I'm in favor of it."  

This got me wondering:  What breed of dog is Spunky?  Obviously he's a miniature--

"STOP.  RIGHT.  THERE," Spunky warned.

Oops.  Heh-heh...Sorry.  

And then there's me.  I have to admit, I have something of an identity crisis.  I've never been able to figure out what breed of dog I am.  I do like fire trucks...maybe I'm a spotless Dalmatian?...

If anybody has any ideas on what breed of dog I am, please leave your insights in the comments below.  
Thanks! 

7 comments:

  1. Beagle?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beagle#/media/File:Beagle_portrait_Camry.jpg

    According to Wikipedia, "The Kennel Club (UK) standard states the Beagle should give the impression of quality without coarseness."

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you are a dalmatian that lost your spots.. you can go on a hunt to find them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Dalmation where all your spots got aligned so you're nice and neat and tidy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Although... I just looked up a picture of Snoopy and I do see a strong similarity between the two of you. Perhaps Little Fox is right and you've got beagle-ness in you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, yes, I've heard that Snoopy is supposed to be a beagle. Although...his coloring and my coloring seem different from normal beagles. Maybe it's a rare genetic trait?...

      Delete