Monday, November 30, 2015

Runs in the family.

Hey, what's up, dogs?  It's a beautiful day and I'm just strolling along.   Droop-a-dee-doo-dah, Droop-a-dee-ay...

Oh, hi, Grandpa.  ...My, oh, my, what a wonderful...

Wait!  Grandpa!  

"Eh?  What is it, laddie?"  

Your tail!

"Me tail?"  Grandpa asked, perplexed.  "What about me tail?"

The right!  It bends to the right!
"Aye, so it does," Grandpa Angus agreed. 

I have it too!  See?


Spunky, Patch, and I learned about this earlier this year.  When a dog's tail wags to the right, it means they're a very happy and friendly dog.  

So...I guess it runs in the family?

"Eh, incredible, laddie!" Grandpa exclaimed.  "And here I always thought it was from me rheumatism.  But now that I think about it...it looked that way even when I was a wee pup."

Looks like Grandpa Angus and I have something in common!  Hope you have a good week, everyone.  And remember...wag to the right!
 

5 comments:

  1. being happy is the key to longevity for a stuffie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr... did you both just moon the entire blogosphere?? Very subtly done too...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ........

      Not intentional! Not intentional!!!!

      Delete
    2. Uh-huh... oh surrrreee... I must say though, you guys both have beary cute butts!

      Delete
  3. don't blame me for shaking my butt anymore

    ReplyDelete