Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Crime on the rise...who will help?

Hey, what's up, dogs? 

You know, ever since my harrowing firsthand experience with crime, I've been paying more attention to crime reports on the news.  It seems like things are really out of control.  The police are strapped for manpo
wer and resources...they can only be in so many places at once.  So a lot of people need help that they're not getting. 



This makes me kind of sad.  And kind of mad.  Someone should really do something about thisSomeone should stand up for ordinary citizens.  Someone should...

Wait a minute. 

If I've learned anything during my life as a dog, it's this:  If you want to bury a bone, you'd better do it yourself.

And hey, I already have a costume, so I'm all set:


The BARK KNIGHT has risen!  Beware, evildoers everywhere! 



10 comments:

  1. Yay!!! The Bark Knight is back! Go get 'em... bite 'em, claw 'em, chew 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are on the job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or... you could lick 'em, slobber 'em, tail-whack 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes... the difference between cats and dogs!

      Delete
    2. Bark knight - just be sure not to be too tempted by dog treats.

      Delete
    3. Every superhero has his weakness. Superman's is kryptonite. Mine is Beggin' Strips.

      Delete