Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Guilt-induced stationery search

Hey, what's up, dogs?  This is my first post using the new Blogger format, so please bear with me if things don't look right.  I'm trying to teach my secretary to use the new tools, but you know how humans are...not so easy to train!  

Anyway, I'm feeling guilty right now.  Why is that, you ask?  Because my friend Sandy Bear has sent 2 more mail installments since my last blog post, and I've been behind on my correspondence...

He's used lots of stickers, as usual.  I see Goofy and Pluto, so canines are well represented.  Canada has some nice postage stamps, too.

All right, I've gotta get my tail in gear and respond to these messages!  

First step:  Look for cute stationery.  Sometimes my secretary and I will make our own greeting cards, but this time, I actually have some special store-bought cards that I think would be perfect...if I can just find them...


These are nice, but they're not the cards I was looking for.

Neither are these...


Nope, wrong sentiment.  Nope, wrong holiday.  Nope, wrong sentiment again...Where the heck are those cards?...
Aha!  Found them!
I think you'll agree that these are the perfect cards for me.  

Well, I better start catching up on my correspondence.  Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!  Till next time...


6 comments:

  1. Those cards with the dogs are purrfect (oh wait.....wrong animal). They are still cool cards. It's like you have a hallmark branch in your house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my human is a bit of a stationery hound (see what I did there?).

      Delete
  2. We like Snoopy cards too...dog cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete