Saturday, December 7, 2019

Mail call

Hello all,

Just a quick post to show off some mail that I've gotten recently.  The first card is Sandy Bear's Halloween greeting...yes, I'm a little behind in posting my correspondence...

And here's a Christmas card from Sandy as well!  He states his Gramma supplied most of the stickers he used on the envelope.  He also wished us a Merry Christmas filled with bacon-wrapped things.  Mmmm.  That's my kind of Christmas...


Next up, we have a card from little Fox, featuring a chorus of singing llamas.  Is it just me, or do llamas seem to be all the rage recently?  Thanks L.F.!




4 comments:

  1. Nice! I see LF is on top of his Christmas correspondence...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Llamas do seem to be the rage. Although , I saw a cool fox mug at Starbucks....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've seen some fox merchandise around as well. Glad to see equal time for the canine faction...

      Delete