Saturday, July 14, 2018

A mysterious project

...Uh, why are you staring at me so intently?

Hey...uh, what's up, dogs.  My human is behaving somewhat strangely today, studying me very closely from all angles. 

--What??  What are you looking at??  And why are you playing with clay??

You're being very mysterious.  All right, fine, keep your secrets.  I'll figure it out for myself.

Hmm...wire.  For some kind of support or framework, I guess? 


Interesting.  So that squashed bean-looking shape goes on top? 

This reminds me of something.  I can't put my paw on it right now, but it definitely reminds me of something.


What's this? One last white piece?

Ohhhhh...it's a tail!  I get it now.

Hey, why did you place the tail so far to the right--oh.  OOOOOHH.
Now I understand.  Are you entering Ajdin's Art Contest for Humans, by any chance?...
Okay, that's cool.  Just remember to pay my sculpture-sitting fee in bacon if you win anything, all right?...

 

9 comments: