Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Dog From P.O.U.N.D.

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Today I wanted to tell you about a trip I took recently with---

Ding dong!

--Huh?  Somebody's at the door.  I'm not expecting any packages or visitors.  I wonder who it could be?

My human checked through the peephole and then opened the door.  (Remember, kids, you should never open the door to anyone you don't know!)

The dog on the doorstep wore sunglasses and looked very official. 

"Is this the home of Droopy W. Dog?" he asked.
Er, yes...I'm Droopy W. Dog...

"Greetings, civilian.  I'm Agent Sparky with P.O.U.N.D.--Pooches Organized for United National Defense.  There's something important I need to discuss with you.  May I come in?"
(Gulp.)  Uh, sure.  Have a seat.  Um...have I done something wrong, sir?

"No, not at all.  Actually, I'm here to ask for your help."

My help?

"Yes.  Let me explain..."

7 comments:

  1. Drunk Fox: Be careful Droopy, I didn't see any ID from Agent Sparky. Could it be a setup?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait for the next episode!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are being recruited as a secret agent!!! shhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Careful... they may be trying to figure out who the Bark Knight is... you know... to eliminate the competition!

    ReplyDelete