Sunday, April 2, 2017

K-9 Comedy Contest results!

Hey, what's up, dogs?  (Please don't say "the ceiling"...after all, the comedy contest is over...) 

I'm here to announce that LITTLE FOX has won the 2017 K-9 Comedy Contest!  This was his winning photo entry:  
Very true, LF.  I wonder why that is?  Perhaps because the first phrase makes a catchier song title?  I'm not sure.  *shrug* 

Anyway...congratulations, Little Fox!  I will be sending your prize package as soon as possible.  See you soon, everybody...and until we meet again, stay funny!


 

5 comments:

  1. Yipee! I can't believe I won (was I the only stuffy in the contest)? Thanks Droppy, I can't wait to see what goodies I got for winning. Now, do I have to share the winnings with my humans?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hmm, we'll have to see when the package arrives. Thanks Droopy

      Delete
  3. Oh no, I missed the deadline! Congrats LF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful entry! Congrats to Little Fox! Sorry we missed the deadline--we blame the seKretaries.

    ReplyDelete