Friday, November 11, 2016

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

HEY!  YOU!  

Yeah, you!  Whatcha doin' still asleep, you lazy dog?  Get your bum out of bed!


 ...Whaddaya mean, who am I?  I'm Drill Sergeant Droopy and you just heard my military-grade ultrasonic whistle.  THERE ARE MANY LIKE IT, BUT THIS ONE IS MINE!

Aww...so I hurt your little eardrums with that whistle blast, huh?  Well, TOUGH LUCK, PUP! Out of bed, right now!  On the double!  We've got something really important to do today.

....Fsssh.  You're a disgrace to the regiment.  Your posture is terrible!  Shoulders back!  Suck in the gut! 
...That's better.  Now...I got some very simple instructions for you to follow.  You think you can handle it, pup?  

Here's what you're going to do.  You're going to take the biggest, deepest breath possible...and then you're going to yell out these words as loudly as you can:


THANK YOU TO ALL U.S. 
MILITARY VETERANS--
PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE!

11 comments:

  1. SIR, YES SIR!

    When is chow time sir?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chow time? CHOW TIME?? You don't get chow time till after PT! So drop and give me 20!

      Delete
  2. A beary nice thank you to our great Vets!

    Your cards arrived in Minneapolis safely, thank you! We'll add a post soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You have a happy Bearthday Jerry! THAT'S AN ORDER!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Like I said, AFTER PT! I don't care if you're a Presidential hopeful! 5 laps for you, Adilovic!

      Delete
  4. Sir, Yes SIR! I hear the Mess Hall is serving Canadian Back BACON this morning, SIR!

    ReplyDelete