Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Mail update

Hey, what's up, dogs?  I know, I know...I've been gone for a while.  I've finally surfaced because I noticed a stack of mail piling up, which my secretary has been too busy to post about.  Bad!  Bad human!  No treats for you!

Ahem.  Anyway...here's the mail we've received in the last month or two...

This one's from Sandy Bear and Cocoa.  They sent it shortly before Sandy left to visit Jerry and Ben!

The back of the card states this is a painting called "The Horse,"  displayed in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and painted by Alexander Calder.  Hmmm.  I guess I can see it...can you?


Next up, another artistic postcard--this one from Jerry and Ben.  They went to the Minneapolis Institute of Art.  All this art is making me want to visit my own local museums.  Thanks, J & B!  


And last, but not least, we have a postcard from Little Fox, who apparently is vacationing in Alaska's Denali National Park!  Wow!  That's the ultimate outdoor destination.  Stay safe and take lots of pictures, L.F.!


Thanks for all the cool mail, guys.  I'm lucky to have such great pen pals!  Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe...





8 comments: