Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Birthday mail!

 Hey, what's up, dogs?  More mail!  My human admits to being jealous of the amount of mail I get.  I'm lucky to have so many friends sending me stuff. 

Anyway...today it's from Sandy.   Look at all the adorable dog stickers!  The one on the bottom right bears an uncanny resemblance to Patch, don't you think?  

And inside...it's a birthday wish!  Thanks, Sandy!  

We also received an animated birthday e-card from Little Fox!  Unfortunately, my human is not smart enough to figure out how to post a picture of it here on the blog.  (That's definitely going to hurt her annual performance evaluation.)  Thank you just the same, L.F.!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Been trying to stay on top of my birthday mail... and the dog stickers are thanks to Gramma who was offloading a bunch more...

    ReplyDelete