Wednesday, April 1, 2020

More mail

Hey, what's up, dogs?  Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe.  I got some more mail this week from my pal Ajdin...I wonder what's inside.  

Aha...he sent me a birthday card and some travel-themed stickers.

And...what's this?  A passport?...

Nooooooo waaaaaaaaay.  It's my very own passport!  Look, it has all my vital statistics already entered for me...
...plus a stamp for the trip I took to Chichen Itza in Mexico in 2018.  Soooooo coooooooool.

Awesome!  Now I won't be detained by any border agents when I'm traveling.  Thanks, Ajdin!  

Stay healthy and wash your paws, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Wow - that's super cool! But it reminds me... I still have a blank passport cover... I need to get cracking on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... and Happy Birthday!!! My card is in the mail... almost...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you can use it again soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe once this coronavirus calms down...

      Delete
    2. I need to get a passport like that. Pretty cool.

      Delete
  4. Great post! Thanks for the wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once we can all go out again, where is your next travel destination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My very first stop will be to the supermarket to stock up on more bacon. After that...I'll have to think about it.

      Delete