Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Postcards!

Hey, what's up, dogs?  I know, I know...where have I been?  My human has been slacking with posts recently.  I would advertise for a new assistant, but my current assistant is also in charge of feeding me, so I'm a bit reluctant to rock the boat...  

Anyway...we've received a couple of postcards from 
Sandy and Little Fox.  (We also received a card from Ajdin from his trip to Colorado earlier this summer, but my assistant seems to have *ahem* misplaced it.  Sigh.)






Hopefully I'll get to send some postcards of my own soon from an exotic location!  Hope everyone is having a good summer...

9 comments:

  1. It's beary important for a Stuffie to be in charge..those human seKretaries are OLD and need a lot of help. Good thing Droopy is there to take charge and get things organized again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to channel Drill Sergeant Droopy again and whip my secretary back into shape.

      Delete
    2. It's a fulltime job supervising sekrebearies...

      Delete
  2. An exotic location? Sounds like you have a trip in the works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If so, my human is keeping it a secret from me...

      Delete
    2. You could always "borrow" the credit card and book your own exotic vacation!

      Delete
  3. Hmm.. exotic location? I wonder where that is.. maybe I'll run into you there

    ReplyDelete