Friday, November 6, 2015

You've got mail!...

Hey, what's up, dogs?  I'm receiving more and more mail lately, and I wanted to share it with you.  Recently we got a package with a little drawing of two bears on the back, as shown here:

This can only mean it's from Jerry and Ben!  Wow, they sent a certificate and candy prizes from the Halloween costume contest they sponsored.  Hot diggity dog!

There's also a sheet of stickers, a pencil, and a jack-o-lantern eraser.  That's so cool!  Thanks guys.

And Sandy sent a postcard with a picture of the Yukon.  He mentions that we stuffies should go there and pan for gold.  Gold => money => ability to buy bacon, so I'm all for it.  When do we leave Sandy?...

   

5 comments:

  1. We should all go panning for gold. I could use some extra cash to pay for future adventures. Especially since my roommates haven't been paying on my bills i have been sending them for supervision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh....serious points off on the performance evaluation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the #peejayday edishun iz out! http://ht.ly/UnmSW

    your in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the treats! Thanks for entering our contest.

    ReplyDelete